Buildings will become platforms for digital services to meet the expectations of their users. They will need to be connected and smart, focused on the users’ needs, for new buildings or existing buildings.
This framework was created to assist professionals of the construction and real estate sectors to help them with the challenges of the digital transition:
• Meeting the expectations of users who want digital services to improve their quality of life;
• Providing buildings which are able to integrate more and more connected objects;
• Solving internet connection problems which have a negative impact on productivity and personal data;
• Protecting technical systems of buildings and personal data from cyberattacks;
• Reducing the risk of obsolescence of digital infrastructure with very high upgrade cost.