Qui sommes-nous ?
Missions and tools
What is the Alliance HQE-GBC?
The Alliance HQE-GBC is a recognized association of public utility bringing together professionals for a sustainable living environment. It is part of a transversal, balanced and multi-criteria vision based on 4 inseparable commitments: Quality of life, Respect for the environment, Economic performance and Responsible management.
What is the HQE vision?
What are the missions of the Alliance HQE-GBC?
- Improve knowledge
- Disseminate good practices
- Innovate and anticipate
- Represent and promote the sustainable living environment
What means to achieve it?
- Create tools to contribute to the reflection and the creation of knowledge on the built living environment (publications, studies, benchmarks, feedback, etc.),
- Create tools to contribute to innovation and the definition of tools to support the actors of the built living environment (reference frameworks, definition framework, training, evaluation tools, certification, etc.),
- Ensure the promotion of practical approaches so that the actors of the built living environment appropriate economically and technically these tools,
- Work in networks to multiply its action,
- Organize local or thematic committees called Working Groups (GT)
What are the tools offered by the Alliance HQE-GBC?
The Alliance HQE-GBC offers several types of tools:
- The HQE reference frameworks: they constitute the HQE base, based on 4 inseparable commitments for the creation of a sustainable living environment: quality of life, respect for the environment, economic performance and responsible management. They are the structure of the HQE standards developed by the certifiers. They are free to access.
- HQE definition frameworks: they provide a common language and a structuring vision on emerging environmental themes in the construction sector. They feed the HQE standards and are available to all players with a new or renovated construction or sustainable development project. They are free to access.
- HQE Performance programs: experimental in nature, they allow all those involved in construction and development to explore new environmental issues in the field, but also to assess new tools dedicated to environmental performance. They are open to everyone.
- Practical guides: based on the HQE reference frameworks, they help those involved in construction and development to make operational decisions. They are free to access.
- The working groups (WG):
- Development WG dedicated to development issues (Operation Management System, neighborhood indicators, neighborhood LCA, etc.)
- WG Environmental indicators dedicated to building-related issues (ACV, circular economy, renovation, etc.)
- GT International dedicated to the challenges of sustainable construction internationally (international projects, international operations and events,)
- QAI WG dedicated to indoor air quality issues (IAQ measurement protocols at reception, IAQ sensors, etc.)
- GT Réno-copropriété with the collective of global renovation in condominium dedicated to the challenges of the renovation of the building in condominium (to streamline the process of global renovation and multiply the sites)
- The “HQE For All” digital tool: for educational purposes, it allows self-diagnosis of a sustainable building project. This tool is free to access.
- The INIES database: owned by the HQE-GBC Alliance, this database provides environmental data on construction products and equipment, necessary for calculating the Life Cycle Analysis of a building. It is free to access.
Access our latest moral and activity report